Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Have a Haunted Halloween

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday! :) I hope you are having a wonderful week. Today I have another Halloween project to share with you (I'm trying to get a head start because I have lots of people I'd like to send Halloween cards to this year).




For my card today, I decided to use this adorable "Frank 'N Bear" pattern from Scraptastical Kreations (you can find the pattern in the A Haunted Halloween Pattern Set). I have fallen in love with this little guy, isn't he cute?!?! I cut the image out with my Silhouette and then used my Tear Bear Face Parts from Peachy Keen Stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps. These little faces are just perfect for all your paper piecing, I just love them! I put everything together and then did some doodling with my white gel pen. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from Target, of all places (this paper was from last year's Halloween collection). I added some spider webs in the corners using my Martha Stewart corner punch. I adhered my image with dimensionals and then added a bow for a finishing touch. The sentiment is from Michael's (Studio G). What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. I hope you enjoyed my Frank 'N Bear :) Thanks so much as always for stopping by. Have a wondeful day and I'll see you back here tomorrow :)

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

What a fun little Monster Bear! So cute. Love that ribbon too.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

such a cute card.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is ADORABLE!!!!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company