Friday, December 3, 2010

Wishing You a Merry One

Hi everyone and Happy Friday! The weekend is almost here, yay!!! :) Any exciting plans for the weekend? We will be finishing getting the house decorated for Christmas and hopefully finishing up Christmas shopping. I hope to get lots of time in the craft room as well, I still have so many Christmas cards to make!




For my card today, I decided to put together another sweet little Christmas card using my Cricut and the new Jolly Holidays cartridge I got at Wal-Mart on Black Friday. I cut the image out at 3 3/4" and pieced it together using SU cardstock. I used my black and white gel pens to doodle around the image (I love doing this, I think it gives the Cricut cuts a little extra pizazz :) ). Next I created my card base using SU cardstock. My DP is from DCWV. For some finishing touches I added a bow, a rose from Wild Orchid Crafts, pearls, and Primas. The sentiment is from Studio G. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thank you all so much as always for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and I'll see you back here soon.

8 comments:

Ang Butler said...

I love it, I just got a circut on black friday myself. I didn't know that they sold them at walmart, I love it! Thanks for the great ideas.
Ang

Danni said...

You are rocking the cricut!! Cute card!!

B said...

Loving all your cricut cards! Totally rocking!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! I just love your cricut card Christine!! The colors are fantastic and the image is too cute!!
hugs,
Chris

Marlene said...

EEEEK!! So ADORABLE!!!!

No plans for this weekend other than to take it E.A.S.Y.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh SWEET, love your cricut cards.

Crystal said...

This is soooo much fun Christine!!!!! What a GREAT design, colors, and fun use of the cricut!!! Thanks so much for popping over to wish me well...I am finally on the mend...wooohoo!!! Big Hugs!

Maria Matter said...

too cute! you are creating such wonderful Cricut cards Christine, it's fun to see all the different designs!
I hope you're able to accomplish everything you want to do this wknd and relax a little too!
big HUGS!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company