Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays My Friends

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday and happy two days before Christmas! I can't believe how fast this month has flown by. I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to post again before Christmas so I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I still have a few Christmas cards to make (eeeek, yes, I'm very behind) so I will share those with you sometime soon. But for now, I have a little Cricut Christmas scene I created using my wonderful Gypsy that I'd like to share.




I used the Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge to create my card. I first cut the little girl out at 3.75". I did some doodling around all the little pieces using my Sakura white gel pen and then I put everything together. I used some SU chalk and a Q-tip to create the blush on her cheek. I also used my Gypsy's "hide contour" feature to hide the face the cricut would have cut out and used a Peachy Keen face stamp (from the Princess Faces stamp set) to create her face. So cute, I love Peachy Keen face stamps!!! Next I cut the Christmas tree out at 5". I did some doodling and then put everything together. Next I created my card base using SU cardstock. My DP is from DCWV. I placed a piece of white cardstock at the bottom of the card after running it through my Cuttlebug using the snowflakes embossing folder. For some finishing touches, I added pearls and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. I hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. Have a wonderful holiday weekend and I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

B said...

Oh adorable! Love the detailing with the white gel pen! Makes everything stand out more!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company