Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Holidays

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday! I hope you all are having a great week. Are all my friends in the States gearing up for Thanksgiving? I'm so looking forward to some time with family and some time off of work. Can't wait! :)




I have another Christmas card to share with you today. This one uses a gorgeous image illustrated by Sarah Kay (I got mine at 7 Kids College Fund). I colored the image with copics and then shaded around the image to create my sky using SU's Bashful Blue ink and my Tim Holtz blending tool. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. I also added some Stardust Stickles to the snow. My DP is from DCWV. For some finishing touches, I added pearls, a bow (tied with my bow easy), dew drops, snowflakes (these I got last year at Michael's, I believe they were the Michael's Recollection brand), and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment is from Studio G. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. I have a busy day at work so I better get going. Have a wonderful day and thanks so much as always for stopping by.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

WOOOWEEE Christine is this ever beautiful, I totally love these colors and what a super SWEET image..Gorgeous coloring, layout, embellies everything is FANTASTIC!!!!

Danni said...

How very sweet!!

Marlene said...

This is really pretty....and yup...can't wait for TURKEY!!!! :)

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous!!!
Christine, your cards are always so beautiful, you certainly have a gift my friend!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
hugs & blessings!

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING Chris!!

marsha said...

Christine, this is just beautiful! I love the pastels and your coloring is just gorgeous!
Hugs,
Marsha

Peggie said...

Great card. Love the image and all the pink.

Lyn S said...

Wow, gorgeous card Christine! The image is just beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

Anonymous said...

This image is gorgeous also! Oh wow she is ever so pretty! I love the gorgeous papers you used on this card and pretty embellishing! And you coloring is wonderful as always! hugs, Angela

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company