Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Holidays

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday! I hope you all are having a great week. Are all my friends in the States gearing up for Thanksgiving? I'm so looking forward to some time with family and some time off of work. Can't wait! :)




I have another Christmas card to share with you today. This one uses a gorgeous image illustrated by Sarah Kay (I got mine at 7 Kids College Fund). I colored the image with copics and then shaded around the image to create my sky using SU's Bashful Blue ink and my Tim Holtz blending tool. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. I also added some Stardust Stickles to the snow. My DP is from DCWV. For some finishing touches, I added pearls, a bow (tied with my bow easy), dew drops, snowflakes (these I got last year at Michael's, I believe they were the Michael's Recollection brand), and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment is from Studio G. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. I have a busy day at work so I better get going. Have a wonderful day and thanks so much as always for stopping by.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

WOOOWEEE Christine is this ever beautiful, I totally love these colors and what a super SWEET image..Gorgeous coloring, layout, embellies everything is FANTASTIC!!!!

Danni said...

How very sweet!!

Marlene said...

This is really pretty....and yup...can't wait for TURKEY!!!! :)

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous!!!
Christine, your cards are always so beautiful, you certainly have a gift my friend!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
hugs & blessings!

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING Chris!!

marsha said...

Christine, this is just beautiful! I love the pastels and your coloring is just gorgeous!
Hugs,
Marsha

Peggie said...

Great card. Love the image and all the pink.

Lyn S said...

Wow, gorgeous card Christine! The image is just beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

Angela said...

This image is gorgeous also! Oh wow she is ever so pretty! I love the gorgeous papers you used on this card and pretty embellishing! And you coloring is wonderful as always! hugs, Angela

blog design by vk design company