Monday, November 29, 2010

Chit Chat

Hi everyone and Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I hope all my friends in the States had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My husband and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My family all met up at my sister's house and we spent the day laughing and pigging out. At 5:00 on Thanksgiving day, I took my nieces to Michael's because I just had to get a Gypsy on sale :) We had so much fun. Then on Black Friday, hubby and I were at Wal-Mart at midnight (had to get the new exclusive cricut cartridges for $20!) and then we got a couple of hours of sleep and were up at 4 for the rest of our shopping. It was crazy out there, but we got almost all of our Christmas shopping done which was great. We spent the rest of the weekend vegging :)

I was able to get some time in the craft room this weekend, but unfortunately, our Internet went down. It's back up now, but I have to head to work and don't have time to upload any projects this morning. I'll be back up and rolling tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and I'll see you back here tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

OMGoodness! I can't believe you did the whole Walmart deal and then Black Friday at 4 a.m. You are one brave soul! LOL! Hope you got some good deals.
Lynn

Danielle Champagne said...

OHG Christine, what a story of Shopping.. We don't have these in Montreal, even boxing day is not as spectacular!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company