Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Video Tutorial - Honey Bee Stamps - Hey Pumpkin!

Hi everyone!  It's Christine here for Butterfly Reflections Ink.  I have a new card and video tutorial to share today using the adorable Hey Pumpkin Stamp Set from Honey Bee Stamps.  Here's today's video:

(To view on YouTube, click )

And here are some pictures of my card:







To create this card, I first stamped the image onto Canson XL watercolor paper.  Next, you could definitely cut out a mask and use that on top of your image, but I did not do that.  I found that the Cloud Stencil from My Favorite Things was so easy to work with, I could see through it so I simply placed it over my image and did my inking around the stamped image.  I used Wild Honey Distress Oxide Ink and Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink for my inking.  I then removed the cloud stencil and did some light water spraying with my distress sprayer.  Next I colored the image with my Zig Markers and my Detailer Water Brush.  I cut the panel down slightly and then stamped the sentiment.  I then adhered the panel to a standard sized A2 card.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thank you so much as always for stopping by and have a wonderful day!  Hugs!

Hugs, Christine

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company