Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Lawn Fawn Thanksgiving Feast

Hi everyone!!!  I hope you are all having a wonderful week.  Thursday is Thanksgiving Day here in the US so I thought it would be fun to create a fun Thanksgiving card using the adorable Forest Feast Stamp Set from Lawn Fawn.  All products I used today to create this card are available over at Butterfly Reflections Ink.  Here's my card:




To create this card, I first cut a rectangle out of some Canson XL watercolor paper using the Wonky Rectangles Dies from MFT.  I then did some light inking with my Wild Honey Distress Oxide Ink.  I then lightly spritzed the panel with some water from my distress sprayer to create that fun distressed effect.  Next I stamped my images from the Forest Feast Stamp Set from Lawn Fawn and colored the images with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and my Detailer Water Brush.  I then cut my images out using the coordinating Forest Feast Lawn Cuts Dies and then placed the critters onto my panel.  I stamped the sentiment onto my panel using some black ink and then adhered the panel to a standard A2 sized notecard.  For a finishing touch, I added some Metallic Gold Confetti Mix Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh for a finishing touch.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thank you all so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful week!!!  Hugs, Christine

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company