Friday, June 23, 2017

Video Tutorial - Sneak Peek New Release from Craftin' Desert Divas

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful week and have something fun or crafty planned for the weekend :)  I'm so excited to be sharing another card for Craftin' Desert Divas featuring a brand new soon to be released stamp set called Coffee Wizards!  How adorable is this stamp set!  All of this week's new releases will be available today at 3:00 p.m. EST over at Craftin' Desert Divas.  I did a video tutorial for today's card so here it is:



And here are some photographs:





I first cut out a rectangle using the fancy frames die set from Craftin' Desert Divas.  I then stamped all the images with Hero Arts Black Dye Ink.  I then colored the images with my Zig markers and a water brush.  I used Black, Violet, Yellow, Brown, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Light Blue, Light Gray and Light Pink.  I then masked off the images and did some distress ink blending with my Wilted Violet Distress Oxide ink.  I then adhered some sequins (the purple ones are from a new pack available from Craftin' Desert Divas with this new release) and the adhered the panel to a standard notecard. What do you think?


Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll be back tomorrow with another video! :)


No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company