Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Video Tutorial - Sneak Peek: New Release from Craftin' Desert Divas

Hi everyone!  I hope your week is going well.  I have a fun card to share with you today.  I am honored and thrilled to share with you that I am a new member on the Craftin' Desert Divas design team.  I am sharing a video tutorial today on a new card I made using the brand new soon to be released Monster Carnival stamp set.  This set was so fun.  The card I made is super simple and would easily have fit into one video . . . unfortunately, I was having some cameral problems and had to split it into two videos.  Here's Part One:





And Part Two:





And here are some pictures:



I stamped the adorable images with my Hero Arts Dye black ink and then colored them with my Zig markers.  For the monster, I used Oragne and LIght Pink and for the cotton candy stand, I used Light Pink, Light Blue, Orange, Light Brown, and Deep Brown.  I created my distress oxide background using Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade distress inks.  I used Nuvo Drops to create the enamel looking dots.  What do you think?


Well, that's it from me today.  I hope you enjoy the videos.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company