Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone and Happy Saturday!  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I have another guest post for Alicia's Little Shop so I'll get right to it.


For my card today, I got to play with this adorable image, she's called Mindy and I think she's super cute.  I've never really colored an image like this before, but I had fun with the anime style.  I colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85
Blues: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09
Cake: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47

My cardstock is from SU and my DP is from Echo Park.  I added a bow and a rose from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The sentiment is from an old clear set in my stash.  Here are a few more pictures:



What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today, have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much as always for stopping by :)

2 comments:

Christine L said...

Hi Christine...

Woww stunning colouring again.. and you've used such perfect colours to match the DP! Gorgeous layout too..

Can you tell me the name of the chevron Echo Park DP? It really is gorgeous!

Hugs
Christine x

Kat W said...

Your beautiful bright colours are so cheerful in this drab weather! Great colouring and fab layout :-)
Hugs, Kat x

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company