Saturday, October 12, 2013

BFFs

Hi everyone and Happy Saturday :)  I'm so excited the weekend is here.  It's a 3 day weekend for me as Monday is Columbus Day here in the States so I'm super excited to spend a long weekend with my hubby and my little guy :)  I'm fortunate enough to be a guest designer this month over at Alicia's Little Shop which means that every Saturday this month, I get to play with one of her adorable images.  Here's my card for today:


For my card today, I got to play with this adorable image called Friends.  I of course colored the image with copic markers.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Brown hair: E21, E25, E29
Red hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Browns: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47

My DP is from American Crafts (I got it on Clearance at Target for just a couple bucks).  I added a die made from a Memory Box die, a bow, a jewel to the center (from Michael's) and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.   Here are a couple more pictures:



What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and have a wonderful day and a wonderful weekend :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christine, this is a beautiful card, perfect for Best Friends, love your colours xxx

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company