Friday, September 20, 2013

I'd Rather Be Crafting!

Hi everyone and Happy Friday! :)  I hope you are all having a fabulous day.  I have a fun card to share with you so I'll get to it.  It's Friday so that means it's my day to share my DT card for the Inky Impressions Inspiration Blog.


For my card today, I just had to play with this adorable image called Angelica Crafting.  I of course colored her with my copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Shadow: W2, W4, Blender

My cardstock is of course from SU.  My DP is from American Crafts.  The banner die cut is from a La La Land Crafts die.  I added a bow and a gem for an added touch.  The cute sentiment is from My Creative Time.  Here are a few more pictures:



What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thank you so much as always for stopping by!  Big Hugs!!!!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Great card, Christine! Lovely coloring and wonderful colors! :o)

Beckie said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!! Love how the die and the image coordinate.



Be blessed, Beckie

karen said...

Beautiful Christine, love the colours hugs, Karenx

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous colouring Christine and welcome to the All Dressed Up team.

Anne said...

Fabulous colouring Christine, a smashing card
Anne x

Kat W said...

Well, this image is just adorable and is just how I love to be - getting all messy in my craft room!
Wonderful layout and fab embellies too :-)
Hugs, Kat x

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company