Friday, September 27, 2013

Christmas Wishes

Hi everyone and Happy Friday!  I'm so glad the weekend is almost here, it's been a crazy week :)  It's Friday so that means it's my day to post over at the Inky Impressions Inspiration Blog.  I decided to create a Christmassy card using an adorable image from Inky Impressions.  I know it's only September, but I have so many holiday cards I need to send out every year that I need to start early :)


This adorable image is called Angelica's Sled.  Isn't she adorable?  I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Sled: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47

I also stamped Angelica's Pretty Gifts onto a separate sheet of Copic XPress cardstock, colored them, cut them out, then popped them onto the sled for some dimension. Here are a few more pictures:




My DP is from MME.  The dies were created from Memory Box Dies.  The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  What do you think?

**This card is for sale on my new Etsy Shop

Well, that's it from me today.  As always, thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Kat W said...

Gorgeous colour scheme and those big snowflakes are fabulous!
Hugs, Kat x

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company