Sunday, August 25, 2013

Summer Swingin'

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday!  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend :)  I have a new card to share with you today so I'll get right to it:



For my card today, I just had to ink up this adorable image.  She's called Summer Swinging by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I inked her up with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and stamped the image onto Copic Xpress It Blending Card.  I of course colored her with my copic markers (for all of your copic marker needs, click HERE.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Yellows: Y34, Y38, E18
Tire: W2, W4, W6

My design paper is called Here and Now by Echo Park.  The swirl in the upper right corner was made using a Memory Box die (Tab will be getting these in the store soon).  The corner element in the bottom left corner was made using the Filigree Corner Die by La La Land Crafts.  Here are a few more pictures:



What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and make sure to stop by 7 Kids College Fund for all your crafting needs.

2 comments:

Danni said...

How super cute!! Very adorable!

Beckie said...

So pretty. Great papers and colors. Love how you did the hair. Awesome card.


Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Store

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company