Tuesday, July 31, 2012

For You

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday!  Hope you are all having a wonderful week.  I'm beat, but the baby should be here soon.  We couldn't be more excited.  I've been staying up too late watching the Olympics too so that's not helping :)  Anyway, onto my card today (I'm really proud of this one, I've been working so hard on my coloring and I think it's paying off a little).


For my card today, I used this adorable image from Saturated Canary (this one is called Hairy Situation and I just love her).  I colored her with my copics (I used E50, E31, E33, and E37 for her hair and I LOVE this combination). 


Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock.  My DP is from DCWV (Baby Girl stack).  The simple sentiment is from an old Hanna Stamps sentiment set.  For some finishing touches, I added some blue pearls, some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, and some ribbon loops I made using Scor Tape.  Here's a close up of the image:


What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Jovan said...

Beautiful card!

Danni said...

Aww, so cute and beautifully colored!

June Nelson said...

Aw I love this, and that hair is magnificent you have done a wonderful job hunnie so sweet,,,,,, big huggies June xxxxx

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company