Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hugs & Kisses

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday :) I am so sorry it's been so long since I last posted, things have been crazy around here with work and with getting ready for Christmas. I do have a cute little Christmas card to share with you today so I'll get right to it.






As most of you know, I am lucky enough to be a member of the Joy's Life Stamps DT. Our DT challenge this week was to create a family themed card. Since my wonderful husband and I have not been blessed with children yet (except for our three fur babies :) ), he is my family, so I thought this adorable image from SVG Cuts would fit perfectly with the challenge. I cut the image (it's from the Kate's Silhouettes set from svg cuts) out using my Silhouette. I ran her dress through my cuttlebug using my polka dots embossing folder, put everything together, added some stickles to the mistletoe, and added some doodling with my white gel pen. The bow on her dress was made using some fun Baker's Twine sent in a DT package from the wonderful Joy herself :) Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from MME. I added some pearls, a ribbon, and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. The adorable sentiment is from Joy's Wintery Puns Stamp Set. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. I'll be back soon with another holiday project for you. Have a wonderful day :)

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is so pretty, Christine! Love the mistletoe up there too. Lovely card.
Lynn

cabio's craft corner said...

This card is so sweet and romantic ;-)
Hugs,
Cabio

TeresaK said...

I just love your card! Thanks for sharing!

Kerry T said...

I just came across your blog. You are so talented. I am your newest follower.
Kerry

http://mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company