Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Spooky Halloween

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday! I hope you are all having a great week. I have a super simple and fun Halloween card to share with you today so I'll get right to it.




For my card today, I decided to cut out this adorable "bat kitty" from the Happy Hauntings cartridge. The fancy circle was cut out using Elegant Edges. I created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from DCWV. I mounted the fancy circle and the cat to the card base using dimensionals. I added a ribbon and bow, three pearls, and a rose from Wild Orchid Crafts for some finishing touches. The super cute sentiment is from Studio G (I got it at Wal-Mart for $1.00). What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thank you all so much as always for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow with a fun Thanksgiving card.

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

VERY cute! Love that sentiment you used too and will have to look at our Walmart and see if they have it. Cute card.
Lynn

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company