Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday! :) Hubby and I spent the last week in wonderful, beautiful Charleston, SC. We had a wonderful, wonderful time. We stayed on the Isle of Palms just 15 minutes outside of downtown Charleston. We saw dolphins almost every day (I've never seen them so close to the shore before). If you are ever in Charleston in September or October, I definitely recommend doing a tour or two put on by the Preservation Society of the historic homes and gardens. SO much fun! It was just beautiful and we were both sad to leave :) I'm hopeful that some day, we won't have to leave, we hope to move there someday :) Onto my card for today.





My card today features an adorable image from My Scrap Chick (the new Ghost Kids set). I cut the image out using my Silhouette. I put everything together and then did some doodling with my white gel pen. I added a face using my Peachy Keen Everyday Faces character assortment stamp set. I also added some "blush" using my chalk. I next created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from Recollections. For some finishing touches, I added pearls, a ribbon, and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. The cute sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thank you all so much as always for stopping by. Have a wonderful day! :)

1 comment:

Crafty Starkie said...

This is adorable! I love the paper, colors, and the sentiment is sooo cute! Thank you so much for sharing. I love that you inspire me!

gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company