Monday, June 28, 2010

Ouch!

Hi everyone and Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that your week is off to a great start. I'm so sorry, I don't have a card to share with you today. I try to get a lot of cards made to share during the week over the weekend since I work full time during the week. On Saturday, I went out to run some errands and as I was getting bags out of the car, I twisted my back somehow. I just couldn't sit at the craft table this weekend, my back hurt so bad. It's feeling a bit better this morning so hopefully I'm on the mend :) My posting might be a little light this week but I'm going to try to catch up. Have a wonderful day! :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Christine--hope your back is better soon!! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!! Hugs! (gentle ones)

Peggie said...

Sorry you hurt yourself. Praying that you will be better soon.

Crystal said...

AWW hun I am so sorry you hurt yourself......I am sending well wishes your way!!!! Get some rest and take it easy!!! Hugs!

Brandi said...

Feel better soon ~ back troubles are the worst! Take care... Smiles ~ Brandi

jimlynn said...

Ouch! I know that is NO FUN! Hopefully, you'll be feeling better soon!
Lynn

Monica said...

Hugs Christine! I hope you feel better soon!! Back aches are no fun!

Maria Matter said...

awww, Christine, that's awful! I'm glad you're feeling a bit better and hope each day brings more relief!

Don't worry about catching up, that seems to be never ending! Just feel better my friend!
Sending hugs & blessings your way!

Marlene said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon! OUCH is right!

Micki said...

Oh girl..... I've done that..... ugh hope you get to feeling better soon.

I tried that, getting card made over the weekend, then the coloring mojo hits so I get a lot of images colored just not turned into cards,lol, which is what takes me forever.


hugs

Lyn S said...

I hope your back is much better now Christine.

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company