Thursday, January 7, 2010

Last Two Christmas Cards

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday :) Sorry I'm a little late with my blog post this morning. I ended up falling asleep at 9:00 last night for some weird reason :) Anyway, I'll keep my chit chat short today because I don't want to be late for work :) Today I have for you my last two Christmas cards.



First is a card I made using this darling image from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design. This image is called Milla and I think she's adorable. I colored her with copics and then added Glossy Accents to her eyes and shoes and lots of Diamond Stickles to the bow on her dress, the bow in her hair, and the bow on the package. All cardstock is by SU (Real Red and Handsome Hunter) and the design paper is from Basic Grey (Wassail paper pad). The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy. For a finishing touch, I added red roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.



My second card uses this adorable image from CC Designs. This is Swiss Pixie Gretel. I colored her with copics and added Diamond Stickles to her wings. All cardstock is SU (Real Red and Handsome Hunter) and the design paper was from this year's K&Co. Christmas stack. I used my Martha Stewart Holly Leaves edge punch on the panel next to the image. Finally, the sentiment is from Whiff of Joy.

I hope you enjoyed my cards for today. Thank you so much for stopping by! See you back here tomorrow :)

Big Hugs, Christine

11 comments:

Angelwood said...

Christine, these are beautiful cards. Love the first image - she is so pretty and I love these papers! Love the sweet pixie image too! These are beautifully colored. Wonderful job! hugs, Angela

bumblebee creations said...

what gorgeous cards! Love them both!

Mae said...

Very sweet Christine. Love them!

Jules (Julia( said...

Very cute cards! I especially like the first one - love those flowers, the BG paper, and your layout.

marsha said...

Beautiful cards Christine - love your coloring and the Wassail is one of my favorite Christmas papers -I think I am going to make Christmas cards all year!

Hugs,
Marsha

Brandi said...

These are super cute and sweet Christine! :)

Gina Lindsay said...

Love both your cards, I always enjoy how you color too!

cats whiskers said...

Hi Christine these two are just stunning dear. loveyour colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Sandi said...

Oh these 2 cards are lovely, thanks so much for visiting my blog and your warm comments. Hugs

B said...

So sweet!

MarieL said...

Cute Christmas cards. Love the Wassail papers.

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company