Thursday, August 17, 2017

Video Tutorial - Waffle Flower - Creating a Fun Shimmery Watercolor Background

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a wonderful week!  I have a new video tutorial for you today sharing how I created this fun, shimmery background using my Gansai Tambi watercolor paints and some gold pearlescent paint from Kuretake.  Here's the video:


(to view on YouTube, click HERE)
And here are some pictures of my card:






I used the following Zig markers (along with a water brush) to paint the images: Dark Brown, Brown, Violet, Light Violet, Yellow, Light Brown, Orange, Olive Green, and Light Gray.  I also added some sequins from my stash.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Big hugs!


No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company