Thursday, July 2, 2015

You're Really Super!!!

Hi everyone!  It's release day at CC Designs Rubber Stamps!  We have a super collection of images, sentiments, and dies to share with you.  Here's my card for today:


For my main image, I just had to ink up Superhero Twila from the Roberto's Rascals collection.  How cute is use!  I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Pinks: RV10, R81, R83, R85, R89
Blacks: C5, C7, C9
Yellow: Y35, Y38, E18

I also used a lot of dies.  I used the smaller tag from the Make a Tag Die Set.  I also used the fun words from the Make a Card Superhero Die Set.  The sentiment is from the BAM POW POP Rubber Stamp Set.  My DP is from Echo Park.  I added a big ribbon, a rose from Wild Orchid Crafts and some baubles to finish it off.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by!

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company