Friday, June 12, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Peek Day 2: Let's Roll Dude!

Hey everyone!! Welcome back to day TWO of our JUNE Kraftin' Kimmie stamps Peeks!!! Have you been enjoying the peeks so far?? All of our brand new rubber stamp sets will be released on Saturday night!


One of the biggest requests I see for stamps is sets for boys/guys/men!! Well, today we are SO thrilled to share this fabulous set of stamps by artist Emilie Goulet, perfect from all the boys in your life! It is called LET'S ROLL, DUDE!! This fun set includes THREE main images plus SEVEN perfectly coordinating sentiments!! They are awesome!!!  Here's the set:

And here's my card:


I of course colored him with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Blues: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Reds: R35, R37, R39, R59
Greens: G21, G94, G99
Shoes: E42, E43, E44, E47
Wheels: C3, C5, C7, C9
Sky/Clouds: BG000, C0, C1, C3, B60

I created my card base out of SU cardstock.  My DP is from DCWV.  Since it's a boy card I didn't add any embellishments, I just added the adorable sentiment which comes with the set.  What do you think?

I hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes SATURDAY beginning at 6pm EST!! Hope you can come hang out with the Krafty Girls at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!

All the Krafty Girls and Guests listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you featuring these awesome new stamps from Emilie! And while you're hopping around, be sure to leave a comment on all the preview posts for this week because we are giving away a gift voucher!!! You could WIN some Krafty $$$ to spend at the shop!!!! {The winner will be announced at the party!}

That's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Happy hoppin'!

 

5 comments:

Mary said...

Great card! Love the layout, the colors and the papers you used.

jackie ranieri said...

Such a great card!!!! Great coloring, and I love the new digi!!!

My Altered Reality said...

Such a fun card! Love the colors

Dee Earnshaw said...

perfectly created card for a boy - gorgeous coloring and design:)

belaspaperinspirations.blogspot.com said...

Great use of polka dots and stripes...love your card :)

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company