Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Happy Spring!

Hi everyone!  I've been gone for a bit, haven't I?  I'm so sorry, I was dealing with a bit of a health issue, but I'm glad to say that all is well now and I'm so excited to be back to crafting.  I have decided to apply for the Tiddly Inks DT.  I LOVE these images and I've applied before and didn't make it, but I'm going to keep trying :)  You can read all about the DT call on the Tiddly Inks Blog.  Here's my card:


For my card, I decided to work with this adorable image called Fluttering by to Say Hi.  She comes in rubber and digi, I used the digi format.  I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Pinks: RV10, R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09
Shoes and net: E42, R43, E44, E47
Sky/Clouds: BG000, C0, C1, C3, B60

My DP is from MME.  The swirls were made using the Tilda Swirl Die from Memory Box dies.  I added a ribbon and some bling to the center.  I also added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  What do you think? 

Well, that's it from me today.  Keep your fingers crossed for me :)  I'll be back soon!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just so adorable
Now following you
hugs Susan xx

Kat W said...

So lovely to see you back...and with a super card too - love the gorgeous colours :-)
Good luck with the DT call!

Big hugs, Kat xx

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company