Monday, July 7, 2014

Avast Me Hearties!

Arrrr, and good Monday morning :)  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I'm so excited and honored to be guest designing for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps this month.  Today, I created a tutorial over on the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog showing step by step how to make an easel card.  Please head over there for the tutorial.  Here is my card:




For my card, I just had to ink up the adorable Cutthroat Lizzie.  She's retired, but back up for sale and she's fabulous!  I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:
 
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Hat and Pants: E42 E43, E44, E47
Pinks: RV10, R81, R83, R85, R89
Boots: W2, W4, W6

My cardstock is from SU and my DP is a mixture of MME and DCWV.  The swirls were made with a Memory Box die and the roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The sentiment is from the Kimmie's Pirate Sentiment Set.  What do you think?

I'll be back later today with a new card for the new release over at All Dressed Up Stamps.  Don't forget to hop on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog for a step by step tutorial on how to create this card.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by!  Hugs! 

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company