Monday, May 19, 2014

SCACD Showcase Day

Hi everyone and Happy Monday!  I'm so sorry I haven't been around much lately.  Work and life have kept me out of the craft room I'm afraid.  However, when my friend Susana of Susana's Custom Art and Card Design (SCACD) asked me to participate in a showcase of some brand new digi images, I just had to say yes :) 
 
SCACD has released 15 NEW Digital Images designed by Carmen Medlin for SCACD. There is a bit of something for everyone in this release. Some fantasy, steampunk, wonderland, curiosities and animals to love. You can find just the right image for that creative spark of yours and let your inner artist out to play.
 
 
For my card today, I was lucky enough to get to use this gorgeous digital image called Owl's Song.  I of course colored her with copics.  The gorgeous DP is from an old Authentique pad.  To check out all the adorable new digis, click HERE.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Beautifully done. Love the colors you chose and the coloring of the image is wonderful.

Susana M said...

Just so elegant <3 Thanks for sharing your talent :D

Carmen Medlin said...

You've colored her so pretty! Thank you Christine!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company