Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Good Luck

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday :)  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  Can you believe it, I got into the craft room again last night! :)  I'm still not feeling well but I'm better than I was so I can't complain too much :)  I've got two cards to share with you today so I'll get right to it.


How adorable is this newly released image from Inky Impressions.   She's called Shamrocks Lili and I just love her.  I used this card for the new challenge over at Through the Craftroom Door Magazine (our challenge is anything goes).  I of course colored her wtih copics, here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: B91, B03, B95, B97, B99
Greens: G21, G94, G99
Sky/Clouds: B000, C1, C3, B60

My cardstock is from SU and my DP is from Echo Park.  I added a bow and some bling and the sentiment is from an old clear set.  What do you think?

My second card today is my DT card for Inky Impressions.  The new challegne is up over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog.  Our challenge this week was to create a card using only black and white.  Here's my card:




I decided to keep this card simple and elegant so I just printed off this adorable Angelic Friend Sentiment and then created my card.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company