Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Winter Fun

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday :)  It's Wednesday, so that means it's another Wonderful Wednesday Challenge over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog.  This is our last Wonderful Wednesday Challenge for the year!  Wow, this year has truly flown by.  This challenge will be up for three weeks so feel free to enter up to three times over on the Challenge Blog.  As always, the theme for Wonderful Wednesday is Anything Goes! :)  Here's my card:


For my card today, I just had to ink up this adorable image.  She's from the I'm Snow Happy Stamp Set.  I adore this set, I truly fell in love with it the first time I saw it.  I of course colored her with copic markers.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Blues: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R59
Shoes: E42, E43, E44, E47
Snow: W2, W4, Blender

My cardstock is from SU.  My DP is from MME.  I added some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, a ribbon, and some pearls for some finishing touches.  The adorable sentiment comes with this set.  What do you think? 

Well, that's it from me today.  Please head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog to check out what the fabulous Krafty Girls and Guests have created and then join us in the challenge.  Have a fabulous day! :)

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company