Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Have a Sweet Holiday

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday! :)  Today starts a new challenge over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.  The challenge is anything goes so please stop by the blog, check out the rest of the DT creations, and play along :)  Here's my card:


For my card today, I just had to ink up this adorable image.  She's called Grace by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I inked her up with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and stamped her onto Copic Xpress Blending Card.  I of course colored the image with Copic Markers.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85
Blues: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09
Tray: W2, W4, W6
Gingerbread cookies: E41, E42, E43, E44

My DP is from MME.  The flourish was made using the Quinn Flourish die from Memory Box Dies.  I added some flowers and a bow.  I always use Scor Tape to adhere my flowers and bows, works perfectly every time.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and make sure to stop by 7 Kids College Fund for all your crafting needs.

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Love your card!!! It's very Adorable!! I love Kraftin Kimmie stamps!!! hugs, Heidi

Karen said...

Very pretty card! Beautifully colored.

Karen

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Such a cute card! And I love the colors! And the flourishes are the perfect accent!

Jackie W said...

This is so beautiful, Christine! Love this sweet image and your coloring is fabulous! Fun papers and gorgeous flourishes and bow!
Have a wonderful day!
Jackie

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company