Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Driving By

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday! :) Hope you are all having a fabulous week so far. Mine is fine, but crazy as usual so I'll get right to my card for today.




I just love this cute little image from My Scrap Chick. I cut her out using my Silhouette, put everything together, and did some doodling with my white gel pen. The face is from Peachy Keen Stamps, Princess Face Assortment. The pretty shape of the pink DP was cut using my Elegant Edges cricut cartridge. My cardstock is from SU. I added some pearls, a bow, and a rose from Wild Orchid Crafts for some finishing touches. The sentiment is from SU. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. Have a wonderful day:)

4 comments:

Jovan said...

OMG...this is so super cute!

Crafty Starkie said...

This is so adorable! I am still learning how to use my Silhouette Cameo and I am anxious to start creating more projects! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!

gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Omg!! I love all your stuff. The witch is so cute, The turtle is awesome and this one is sweet too... I'm your newest follower:)

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Christine...I love the little doodling you added, really finishes it off nicely!
hugs & blessings

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company