Monday, May 10, 2010

Two More Cricut Cards

Hi everyone and Happy Monday! :) I hope your week is off to a great start. This is a very busy week for me at work so I might get a bit behind in leaving comments on your beautiful projects, but I will catch up. For my cards today I decided to play with my Cricut again.



For my first card, I used the incredibly cute Create a Critter cartridge to cut out the poodle and the sentiment. I added some stickles to the poodle's hair bows. Isn't she a cutie? :) Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock (Rose Red and Regal Rose). The design paper is from SU. For a finishing touch, I added a bow (tied with my bow easy) and a rose from Wild Orchid Crafts. What do you think?



For my second card today, I decided to use the Sweethearts cartridge to cut out this cute couple (this is another card for my hubby :) ). I paper pieced them together after making all the cuts on the Cricut. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock (Rose Red and Chocolate Chip). The design paper is retired from SU. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. For some finishing touches, I added pearls and primas and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. I hope you all have a wonderful week and I will see you back here soon :)

7 comments:

B said...

Lovely!

bumblebee creations said...

these are both gorgeous! So fun!!

marsha said...

These are just so cute!

Hugs, Marsha

Jodie from Oz said...

Hi Christine, Love your fabulous Cricut cards, I should dust mine off and use it more often. Thanks for the inspiration. hugs Jodie from Oz

Maria Matter said...

oh I'm likin' these!!! this is fun, we want to see more! lol
don't work too hard this week!!!
take care
Hugs!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

I've been MIA on your posts. Had a fun time going through the ones I missed and they are so so cute Christine.
They are so fun and I love them all!
Hugs,
Cabio

Randi said...

These are beautiful Christine!! I especially love that pink poodle!!! SO adorable!! Makes me want a Cricut!!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company