Thursday, March 4, 2010

Love You




Hi everyone! :) I hope you are all having a wonderful week. I have a quick post for you today as I'm running a little late this morning :) For my card today, I decided to ink up this adorable stamp from Whiff of Joy called Charlotte Kissing Pigeon. I inked the image with Memento black ink and stamped it onto PTI cardstock. I colored the image with copics (Shirt: R83, R85, R89; Skirt: B32, B34; Skin: E00, E01, E11, R20; Hair: E35, E39). I added some Martha Stewart fine glitter to the heart on her shirt. I then inked around the image with SU's Bashful Blue ink and added a pearl to her necklace and three pearls to the bottom left corner. Next, I created my card base from SU cardstock (Bashful Blue and Pretty in Pink). The design paper is from MME Love Nest stack. I used my SU Ticket Corner punch on the corners and added pearls. I found the sentiment from my stash and inked it up with Pretty in Pink ink. I used my SU Word Window punch to punch it out. I added a bow, which I tied with my wonderful Bow Easy, and then I added some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts for a finishing touch. What do you think?

Thank you all so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and I'll see you back here tomorrow :)

Hugs, Christine

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christine -- this card is fabulous! I just love your eye for detail!! Blessings and Hugs!!

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Christine. A lovely image and I like the touch of glitter on her top!
Clairex

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Precious card! Love that pearl you added to her necklace - what a great touch.

B said...

So pretty!

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Christine!!!
I love this image and your coloring! So many lovely elements!
Hugs & Blessings, Maria

Danni said...

This is so pretty! I really like how soft it is inked around the edges of the image. Fabulous job!

Brandi said...

This is so cute! Love the swirls and the roses. :)

Peggie said...

Isn't she just all that and more. Love her necklace. And I want that skirt. Can you make it up in my size? lol

Jeanette said...

Wonderful card Christine. I love the gorgeous colors that you have used as well as this cute stamp!
Hugs Jeanette :)

cabio's craft corner said...

Christine, that is such a cute card and your coloring job is fabulous on this image :o)
hugs,
Cabio

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet!! I just adore this image Christine!! Your coloring is fab!! Your details are beautiful with the added pearls and flowers. I especially love the pearl you added to the necklace.
hugs and blessings,
Chris

Lyn S said...

Lovely! Great matching DP too!

Angela said...

Christine, this is just lovely!! Love the colors and those flowers and bow!!!
HUgs:)
Angela

Anonymous said...

thats SO cute!!! nice job!

kirsin kortit said...

Beautiful! Sweet and soft colors, lovely image and details!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company