Thursday, March 4, 2010

Love You




Hi everyone! :) I hope you are all having a wonderful week. I have a quick post for you today as I'm running a little late this morning :) For my card today, I decided to ink up this adorable stamp from Whiff of Joy called Charlotte Kissing Pigeon. I inked the image with Memento black ink and stamped it onto PTI cardstock. I colored the image with copics (Shirt: R83, R85, R89; Skirt: B32, B34; Skin: E00, E01, E11, R20; Hair: E35, E39). I added some Martha Stewart fine glitter to the heart on her shirt. I then inked around the image with SU's Bashful Blue ink and added a pearl to her necklace and three pearls to the bottom left corner. Next, I created my card base from SU cardstock (Bashful Blue and Pretty in Pink). The design paper is from MME Love Nest stack. I used my SU Ticket Corner punch on the corners and added pearls. I found the sentiment from my stash and inked it up with Pretty in Pink ink. I used my SU Word Window punch to punch it out. I added a bow, which I tied with my wonderful Bow Easy, and then I added some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts for a finishing touch. What do you think?

Thank you all so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and I'll see you back here tomorrow :)

Hugs, Christine

16 comments:

melissac said...

Christine -- this card is fabulous! I just love your eye for detail!! Blessings and Hugs!!

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Christine. A lovely image and I like the touch of glitter on her top!
Clairex

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Precious card! Love that pearl you added to her necklace - what a great touch.

Belinda said...

So pretty!

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Christine!!!
I love this image and your coloring! So many lovely elements!
Hugs & Blessings, Maria

Danni said...

This is so pretty! I really like how soft it is inked around the edges of the image. Fabulous job!

cats whiskers said...

This is just perfect dear love it all
Hugs Jacqui x

Brandi said...

This is so cute! Love the swirls and the roses. :)

Peggie said...

Isn't she just all that and more. Love her necklace. And I want that skirt. Can you make it up in my size? lol

Jeanette said...

Wonderful card Christine. I love the gorgeous colors that you have used as well as this cute stamp!
Hugs Jeanette :)

cabio's craft corner said...

Christine, that is such a cute card and your coloring job is fabulous on this image :o)
hugs,
Cabio

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet!! I just adore this image Christine!! Your coloring is fab!! Your details are beautiful with the added pearls and flowers. I especially love the pearl you added to the necklace.
hugs and blessings,
Chris

Lyn S said...

Lovely! Great matching DP too!

Angela said...

Christine, this is just lovely!! Love the colors and those flowers and bow!!!
HUgs:)
Angela

pezadoodle said...

thats SO cute!!! nice job!

kirsin kortit said...

Beautiful! Sweet and soft colors, lovely image and details!

blog design by vk design company