Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Video Tutorial - MFT and Simon Says Stamp - Watercoloring a fun Halloween Scene on your Card

Hi everyone!  I have a new card and video up today combining some stamps from My Favorite Things and Simon Says stamp.  I water colored a galaxy/starry night sky background and the grass with my Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.  I also painted the images with my Zig Markers and a water brush.  You can view the video here:

And here are some pictures of my card:




For the Witch, I used the following Zig markers:
Hat: Black, Violet
Hair: Brown, Dark Brown
Dress: Violet, Light Violet
Shoes: Violet
For the pumpkin trick or treat baskets, I just used Orange
For Frankenstien, I used the following Zig markers:
Skin tone: Green, Light Green
Hair: Black
Shirt: Brown, Orange
Shoes: Black
Pants: Brown, Dark Brown
For the spooky house, I used the following Zig Markers:
Roofs: Dark Brown, Brown
Base of House: Brown, Light Brown
Inside Windows: Orange, Yellow
Door: Deep red
Exhaust Pipe: Gray, Light Gray

I used my Lawn Fawn Simple Grassy Hillside dies to cut out the grass.  I adhered everything to the card base with foam tape and also white heat embossed the sentiment.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Huge hugs!

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company