Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Kindred Stamps New Release Peek







Hi everyone!  I  have the honor this month of guest designing for Kindred Stamps.  As a guest designer, I get to show off two brand new stamp sets releasing this week.  The first is a set called Rhett and Scarlett and it's oh so fun.  Here's my card:






I kept this card very simple. I wanted to create an outdoor scene so I used my Kuretake pearlescent paints to paint the sky and grass in a very simplistic way.  The background has a beautiful shimmer and shine to it from the paints.  I then colored the images with my Zig markers.  For Scarlett, I used Light Brown and Green, Dark Brown and Brown for her hair, Flesh Color, Blush, and Almond Pink for her skin, and Light Blue and Green for her dress.  For Rhett, I used Black for his hair and suit, Light Gray for his vest, and Flesh Color, Blush, and Almond Pink for his skin tone. 


I'll have a video up tomorrow sharing how I created this card and the other sneak peek I get to do for Kindred Stamps (which I'll show you tomorrow) :)  Hope you enjoyed this card.  See you back here tomorrow :)


No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company