Friday, September 22, 2017

Video Tutorial - Darcie's Stamps - Witching You a Happy Halloween

Hi everyone! :)  It's Christine here for Butterfly Reflections, Ink and I'm super excited to share a fun  Halloween card with you all today using some brand new Darcie's Heart and Home stamps and Gansai Tambi watercolor paints. 
I have a video tutorial showing how I painted the cute witch image and how I created the galaxy background.  You can see the video here:
(To view on YouTube, click HERE)

Here are some pictures of my card:









To create the background, I used my Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.  I then stamped out all my images from the adorable Cast a Spell stamp set from Darcie's.  I colored the images with my Zig markers and my Detailer Water Brush. 

I then used the the Grassy Hillside Border Dies from Lawn Fawn.  I also cut out the Village Border Die from Lawn Fawn.  I then put my scene together by adhering the grass and village border straight to the night sky panel using regular adhesive.  I then adhered all the images to the scene using foam tape and then adhered the entire panel to an A2 sized notecard using foam tape.  I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder so it would really pop.  For a finishing touch, I added some sequins from my stash

For a finishing touch, I used my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen to add some sparkle to the pumpkins and candy bowl.  I also added some sequins from my stash.  Make sure to head over to Butterfly Reflections, Ink for a look at these and all sorts of amazing products.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Big Hugs!

Christine   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me. Thanks so much for making my day :)